Steps for Starting a Coaches Huddle:
- Pray for God’s will on your campus.
- Pray for the receptiveness and interest on your campus.
- Pray for the salvation of the unsaved.
- Pray for the growth and maturity of believers.
- Pray for God’s continually equipping of those leading.
- Secure day, time, and location of coach’s bible study.
- Recruit a bible study leader or facilitator.
- Develop a bible study plan with timeline and specific lessons outlined.
- Organize a weekly study agenda.
- Plan an initial study that introduces FCA, explains what the study is about and the importance of commitment and confidentiality.
- Post some fliers with date, location and time around the gym or locker rooms
Download free campus posters
- Distribute promotional material to coaches.
- Invite coaches to attend the Bible study.